Cloud-based contact centres and CCaaS (Contact Centre as a Service) solutions have grown increasingly popular in recent years. As business environments evolve, thanks to the advent of hybrid and remote work, changing customer expectations, and advancements in artificial intelligence, organisations are prioritising CX tools that offer flexibility, agility, and scalability.
The right CCaaS solution can help businesses to unify and optimise their CX strategy, empower employees, and even improve collaboration throughout the workforce. The key to success is selecting the right technology for the customer-facing team.
Intermedia, a cloud communications innovator, offers companies a feature-rich, easy-to-use, and intuitive customer communications platform in the form of the Intermedia Contact Centre. This all-in-one solution for reliable, intelligent customer service promises to help businesses deliver faster, more personalised support to customers, on all the channels they already use.
Here’s what business leaders can expect from the Intermedia Contact Centre.
Intermedia Contact Centre: The Features
Intermedia Contact Centre is a straightforward, cloud-based platform for omnichannel customer communications. Within the solution, companies can find tools for everything from intelligently routing calls across chat, email, and text, to delivering personalised experiences automatically.
The platform can be deployed and configured remotely in the cloud, ensuring business leaders can empower teams wherever they are. Plus, there are minimal setup requirements, thanks to a streamlined and convenient user interface. Intermedia can even help with remote installation, and training for team members. While the exact features available to companies using the Intermedia Contact Centre can vary depending on the package chosen, core capabilities include:
- Admin portals, agent and supervisor desktop and browser application
- Access to integrated employee collaboration with Intermedia Unite
- Real-time agent status insights
- Omnichannel support for voice, text, webchat, WhatsApp, and email
- Automatic call distribution
- Call and screen recording
- Customizable IVR
- Skills-based, rules-based, and location-based routing
- Queued call back and queued voicemail
- Real-time, historical, and graphical dashboards and reporting
- AI-powered transcription, sentiment analysis, and interaction summaries
- Supervisor functions (monitor, barge-in and whisper)
- AI-powered agent evaluation tools
- Position in queue and estimated wait time messages
- Customizable threshold alerts
- Text-to-speech prompts and messaging
- Post-call surveys
- Customizable outbound dialler
- Automated outbound notifications via text, email, and text-to-speech
- Custom CRM and WFM integrations
- Custom IVR, payment processing, and speech recognition integrations
Intermedia also offers multi-channel outreach capabilities, comprehensive call queues, and the ability to integrate the contact centre ecosystem with the Unite UC service. Integrating Unite with the Intermedia Contact Centre allows businesses to unify their UCaaS and CCaaS strategies, with an easy-to-use platform pre-packaged with a range of collaboration tools to solve customer inquiries faster.
The Benefits of the Intermedia Contact Centre
Intermedia has developed its contact centre to help businesses deliver exceptional customer support, without unnecessary complexity. The cloud-based platform makes it easy to centralise contact centre and technology management with a single portal.
Plus, it’s ideal for supporting multi-site and remote contact agents. With the Intermedia Contact Centre, companies can combine outbound and inbound strategies, develop omnichannel customer service campaigns, and even measure satisfaction with automated surveys. Some of the core benefits of the platform include:
- Incredible insights: Intermedia makes gathering useful data for business intelligence quick and simple. Businesses can monitor customer interactions in real-time with live dashboards, create custom reports with real-time and historical metrics, and even use AI-powered tools to analyse call recordings with a focus on summarisation and sentiment. Plus, supervisors can offer coaching to team members in the moment during conversations.
- Simplicity: Intermedia’s Contact Centre deploys remotely for agents in any location and requires minimal setup. The intuitive customer service and communication tools are ideal for unifying employees and empowering teams with immediate access to valuable tools. Plus, broadcast messaging and alerts keep team members informed during day-to-day tasks.
- Integrations: Perfect for building a single-pane-of-glass environment for team members, the Intermedia Contact Centre comes with access to a comprehensive integrations’ toolbox. There are open APIs to explore, as well as options for connecting specific WFM (Workforce Management) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools. Businesses can also unify the Intermedia Contact centre with Intermedia’s Unite UC platform.
- Powerful routing capabilities: Intermedia offers a variety of routing options for streamlining customer communications, including skills-based, and location-based routing. Users can also assign agents to act as a “point” contact for complex cases with preferred agent routing. Plus, Intermedia supports numerous queuing options for all contact centre channels.
- Outreach options: Companies using Intermedia for their contact centre technologies can leverage proactive outreach tools, enhancing audience engagement with campaigns across multiple channels. There are even options for setting up dynamic notifications, to help keep customers informed on the communications channel of their choice.
Intermedia Contact Centre Availability and Pricing
Intermedia’s global reach and flexible technology makes its contact centre solution ideal for businesses worldwide, from any industry, and of any size.
The company offers two different packages for its contact centre software, priced based on the specific needs of the business.
Contact Centre Pro and Contact Centre Elite are offered on a concurrent seats licencing model, with access to extra features such as custom reports, custom IVRs, skills-based routing, and real-time customisable threshold alerts. Add-on options for certain types of queues, as well as custom integrations are available for an additional cost.
For customers with basic customer communications needs, Intermedia Unite offers some contact centre capabilities called Advanced Hunt Groups which include call queues, in-queue messaging, and some dashboards. Advanced Hunt Groups follows a named agent licensing format already bundled with Unite.
Currently, the company is running a promotion which allows each customer to choose a free device (a desk phone or headset) whenever they purchase a contact centre license.
Intermedia Contact Centre Review: The Verdict
The Intermedia Contact Centre solution offers companies a truly flexible and scalable way to manage customer service in the omnichannel world. This intelligent contact centre platform comes with access to a host of valuable tools, from AI-powered analytics and real-time dashboards to automated workflows designed to enhance team performance and productivity.
What’s more, because the solution can integrate seamlessly with the Intermedia Unite service, it allows businesses to build a fully comprehensive communication stack. Teams can combine their UCaaS and CCaaS services, minimising costs, empowering workforces, and improving collaboration all at the same time.
With packages available to suit any business, large or small, the Intermedia Contact Centre is a wonderfully robust and reliable solution for next-level customer service.