CX Today’s Charlie Mitchell hosts Colin Shaw, Founder & CEO of Beyond Philosophy.
In this session, we consider how brands can create more memorable customer experiences, discussing:
- The importance of memory in CX.
- How the peak-end rule influences customer journey design.
- Isolating the emotions that drive value to customers.
- How video supplements a memory-driven CX approach.
CX Today’s Charlie Mitchell hosts Jóhann Hannesson, Lead Product Manager at Streem.
In this session, we discuss how businesses can get started with video customer service, considering:
- Where should contact centers start when piecing together a video strategy?
- How can contact centers identify where video will add value?
- Which video use cases typically add most value to the contact center?
- How can contact centers measure the success of their video strategy?
- What should contact centers look for in a video solutions vendor?
CX Today’s Charlie Mitchell is joined by four prominent CX analysts to dissect the latest stories from the space – including:
- Jon Arnold, Principal of J Arnold & Associates
- Liz Miller, VP & Principal Analyst at Constellation Research
- Rebecca Wetteman, Principal at Valoir
- Michael Fauscette, Founder, CEO & Chief Analyst at Arion Research
CX Today’s Charlie Mitchell hosts Kurt Dahlstrand, Director of Technical Sales & Services at Hammer, and Jim Cantwell, Vice President of Sales Engineering at Hammer.
After intros, we discuss how contact centers can prepare for the looming recession, sharing best practices such as:
- Have a plan!
- Identify areas where you can increase operating efficiencies
- Isolate gaps in your customer journey – and fix them!
- Make a business case for technology investments – and that includes the cloud
- Use testing to speed up improvement projects
- Make sure your disaster recovery and business continuity plan is watertight