Not so long ago, the mentions of AI in the contact centre would have been enough to leave many agents worrying about the security of their jobs. Now, we’ve begun to see the benefits of intelligent tools and robotic assistants not just for business leaders, but for everyday employees too. AI assistance isn’t here to replace our human agents; it’s here to empower and support them.
Tools like Talkdesk Agent assist transform every employee in the contact centre and customer service environment into an ultra-informed, contextually prepared, and efficient superstar. Giving staff access to intelligent guidance, next best action recommendations and other helpful tools means you can simultaneously improve customer experiences and agent satisfaction.
Today, we’re going to be looking at the features of Talkdesk’s Agent Assist technology, created to intelligently guide agents to the new age of customer service.
Talkdesk Agent Assist Review: Features
Talkdesk claims Agent Assist can turn every agent into your “best agent”, through an incredible mix of intelligence, insights, and instant support. With tools to reduce the work agents have to do to deliver contextual and meaningful experiences to customers, Agent Assist can upgrade your CX strategy instantly. The conversational guide sits in your agent’s toolkit each day, offering real-time guidance as your people navigate and enhance the customer journey.
With Talkdesk Agent Assist, you get more than just a dynamic knowledgebase, you get an ever-evolving partner for each CX agent, dedicated to learning, listening, and improving every conversation. The features of Talkdesk Agent Assist include:
- Next best action recommendations (based on machine learning)
- Real-time shortcuts and instant access to information
- Quick answers to speed up customer support queries
- Smart notes and wrap-ups to reduce agent admin
- In-app automation and workflows
- Automatic data entry
- Unified agent interface for easy access
- Escalation assistance
For companies struggling to stand out in an increasingly complex and competitive environment, Talkdesk Agent Assist could be the key to success. With This intelligent technology, agents can leverage automated assistance to reduce supervisor interactions, and streamline performance. The result is happier customers, more productive employees, and managers with more time to focus on the tasks that matter most.
Talkdesk Agent Assist Review: Benefits
As a conversational assistance and guide to better CX experiences for your audience, Talkdesk Agent Assist instantly enhances the potential of any customer interaction. With this simple technology, business leaders can provide agents with immediate guidance on what to do next when dealing with a sale or service discussion. There’s even the option to improve agent efficiency by automating repetitive tasks like note-taking and recording.
Talkdesk Agent Assist combines next-best actions and real-time shortcuts based on stated customer needs, with script adherence monitoring and escalation assistance. What’s more, because the technology is cloud-based, it’s perfect for a hybrid work environment. Some of the most significant benefits of Talkdesk Agent Assist include:
- Reduce agent effort: Save agents time when it comes to finding crucial contextual information and searching for essential facts. The Agent Assist solution can track information and deliver suggestions in seconds, to reduce handle time, expedite the time spent on tasks after the call, and improve agent engagement. The next best action recommendations evolve over time based on the AI’s understanding of your customer’s needs, and their responses to certain agent strategies
- Save time for your supervisors: Agent Assist can reduce time-consuming agent-supervisor interactions, so team leaders have more time to work on complex tasks. Not only does Agent Assist offer advice on what employees can do next in a conversation, but it can help with determining when a next-level escalation is necessary and check for script adherence monitoring too. You can even alert agents with notifications when adherence goes awry
- Improve agent proficiency: Designed to improve first contact resolution, mitigate agent errors, and increase customer satisfaction score, Agent Assist allows companies to provide employees with constant real-time guidance. Whether your employees are working remotely or in the office, they’ll always have the technology and information they need to thrive
- Smart automations: Reduce the amount of busy work done by your team with automation features, like smart notes for automatically capturing meeting information. Companies can even set up in-app automations related to capturing and storing information and performing follow-up tasks. In-app automations are available within the Talkdesk ecosystem, so teams can do more without having to load up a different tool
- Reduce the risk of churn: Agent Assist from Talkdesk empowers agents to be their best and achieve the highest level of satisfaction of customers, with intelligent suggestions, guidance, and support. The technology can also intelligently identify warning signs in an interaction, and let employees know when it might be the right time to escalate the conversation to a manager or supervisor
Who Needs Talkdesk Agent Assist?
In a world where an amazing customer experience is mandatory for business success, companies need to know that great CX starts with an empowered workforce. Whether you’re dealing with hybrid and remote teams or in-office contact centre agents, giving them the tools, they need to provide customers with faster, more personalised interactions that can keep your business ahead of the competition.
Talkdesk Agent Assist empowers every agent with useful tools and guidance. Whether your people need the next best action suggestions or automatic data entry to save them essential time, Talkdesk Agent Assist is a valuable investment.
Talkdesk Agent Assist Review: Verdict
Talkdesk Agent Assist is an excellent tool for companies ready to supplement and enhance their teams for the new age of CX. An intelligent assistant capable of learning from interactions, eliminating repetitive tasks, and guiding employees is an amazing tool for boosting team productivity. When every interaction counts, Talkdesk Agent Assist ensures your people know just what to say.
This technology is likely to be particularly valuable for remote and hybrid employees who need extra assistance when a supervisor isn’t available.