Microsoft has launched a brand new all-in-one digital CCaaS solution – Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
The contact centre offering from Microsoft was announced during the much-anticipated Microsoft Ignite 2021, the technology giant’s online event, and provides consistent and personalised CX to customers across all channels with one data-driven, AI-infused, end-to-end solution
Dynamics 365 will leverage Microsoft Azure but also Power Virtual Agents as voice bots, the corporation announced.
It also features a conversational Power Virtual Agent that can be used as an interactive voice response (IVR).
Dynamics 365 Customer Service enables:
- A 360-degree view of the customer across all channels, allowing agents to quickly understand the full customer journey so customers never have to repeat themselves
- Increased collaboration with other agents and subject matter experts globally using embedded Microsoft Teams to resolve issues faster
- An intelligent, conversational Power Virtual Agent that can be used as an interactive voice response (IVR) for the voice channel and versatile enough to be used as a chatbot for SMS, live chat, and social messaging channels
- AI-based routing of incoming calls to the best-skilled agent, consistent with all other channels
AI is infused throughout its first-party voice channel to enrich both CX and EX by automating routine tasks while offering insights to increase the agent’s focus on the customer. This provides:
- Real-time transcription eliminates the need for agents to take notes. Now the agent can refer back to what the customer has said without having to ask the customer to repeat information
- Live sentiment analysis provides a pulse on customer emotions throughout the call so agents can deliver a more empathetic experience.
- Proactive, AI-driven recommendations for similar cases and knowledge articles help agents resolve customer issues faster
- Real-time translation of transcripts gives agents assisting customers in different regions and across multiple languages added confidence of seeing the conversation in their native language
Vice President Dynamics 365 Customer Service Jeff Comstock said: “Service leaders know that 80 percent of consumers are more likely to purchase from companies that provide more personalised experiences. But for many contact centres, ensuring a continuous, personalised experience across all channels is difficult to achieve. Multiple tools and disconnected data silos prevent agents from having a complete view of the customer journey. But no more.
“No matter how your customers connect with you, now you can deliver a consistent, intelligent, and personalised service experience.”
The Teams-certified solution will continue to support other contact centre vendors and integrations with Dynamics 365, which include Five9, Genesys, NICE, Solgari, Tenfold and Vonage currently.