CX Today’s Charlie Mitchell hosts Jake Gardiner, a Senior Enterprise Account Director at Odigo.
In this session, we break down the following six use cases for natural language processing (NLP) in the contact center. These are:
- Use Case 1: Monitoring Customer Intent
- Use Case 2: Informing Self-Service Implementation
- Use Case 3: Enabling Agent Assist
- Use Case 4: Improving Customer Routing
- Use Case 5: Capturing Customer Sentiment
- Use Case 6: Driving Personalization
Considering implementing any of these use cases? If so, Odigo’s consultants can help. Find out more, by visiting their website.
Thanks for watching, if you’d like more like this, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our channel.
You can also join in the conversation on our Twitter and LinkedIn pages.