CX Today’s Charlie Mitchell introduces eight predictions from CX experts, who share their thoughts on what the remainder of 2023 may bring. These predictions are:
- Prediction #1 – AI-Driven Experiences Become an Expectation – Andy Traba, Head of Product Marketing at NICE
- Prediction #2 – Increased Adoption of Video In Customer Service – Ben Neo, Head of Enterprise Sales at Zoom
- Prediction #3 – 2023 Is the Year of Better Listening to Customers – Lead Analyst and Founder of Opus Research
- Prediction #4 – CX Becomes Smartphone-Centric – VP of of Product Management at Webex
- Prediction #5 – Sentiment Detection Becomes an Art Form – Michael Wallace, Sr. Manager of US Scaling Solutions Archetecture & Productivity Applications at AWS
- Prediction #6 – AI Gets Real In the Contact Center – Rebecca Wetteman, Principal at Valoir
- Prediction #7 – Expect an Explosion In Agent-Assist Technologies – Wayne Butterfield, Global Lead for Augmented Intelligence at ISG
- Prediction #8 – Consumers Start to Feel Comfortable with Conversational AI – Jon Arnold, Principal Analyst, J Arnold & Assosciates
Thanks for watching. If you’d like more like this, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our channel.
You can also join in the conversation on our Twitter and LinkedIn pages.