CX Today’s Charlie Mitchell presents the latest trending news from the customer experience world. He’s also joined by three of the brightest minds in CX to dissect the stories:
- Rebecca Wettemann, Principal at Valoir
- Stephen Yap, Director of Research at The CCMA
- Justin Robbins, Senior Director of Corporate Communications & Evangelism at UJET
It goes without saying that contact center leaders need to create fast, responsive, and frictionless experiences for customers. Second, the ability to switch between channels is also quickly becoming table stakes in today’s world.
In this interview, we’re going next level by discussing what happens when companies fuse customer experience with employee experience for more memorable customer interactions.
In this session, we discuss the following:
- Why is capturing customer intent so important?
- What process do you recommend for capturing customer intent?
- How should a contact centre analyse customer intent to drive value?
- What positive results have Sabio customers realised from actioning customer intent insights?