Interaction recording is one of the most valuable tools any contact centre can have. The ability to capture conversations has long been essential for compliance and training purposes. However, in today’s data-rich landscape, recording tools are also paving the way for better decision-making based on a deeper understanding of the customer journey.
Verint’s Interaction Recording tools allow companies of all sizes to leverage and utilise the endless streams of informative data created by daily conversations. With this convenient technology, you can capture interactions securely and safely, retrieve recordings quickly, and even pull actionable information from unstructured content.
As companies continue to rely on excellent experience to outshine the competition, tools like Verint interaction recording can reduce the effort involved in finding and utilising valuable information. Here’s your guide to the Verint Interaction recording technology.
Verint Interaction Recording Review: Features
For years, companies have been reliant on recorded interactions between employees and customers for liability protection, quality management, and compliance purposes.
However, vendors like Verint only recently began to offer convenient ways to extract meaningful, actionable insights from that data, for CX purposes. Verint Interaction Recording is a pre-packaged solution coupling call recording with speech processing, so teams can collect more value from interactions. Verint Interaction recording features:
- A cloud-based solution for capturing, indexing, and archiving information
- Omni-channel interaction player
- Easy scalability for all digital communication channels
- Contextual data capture
- Easy search function to find crucial interaction data
- Share interactions across the business in seconds
- Integrations with Verint Speech analysis
- Access to voice biometrics-based ID authentication
- Support for Verint real-time speech analytics and quality management
- Interaction with workforce management and process analytics
- Full security with available encryption management
Verint Interaction Recording is a comprehensive full-time compliance recording solution and analytics system offering insight into crucial customer conversations. The solution can work as a standalone tool for upgrading customer interactions or operate alongside a host of other Verint tools for things like fraud prevention, process analytics, and workforce management.
Verint Interaction Recording Review: Benefits
Verint Interaction Recording is one of the many tools offered as part of Verint’s comprehensive range of recording solutions. The technology aims to improve the value business leaders get out of interaction recordings, to simultaneously reduce costs, improve compliance and improve CX. With a combination of omnichannel interaction recording tools and speech processing, it’s much easier to find the essential data businesses need to delight customers.
The cloud-based recording solution works across channels to capture and retrieve interactions capable of making the most significant differences to business operations. Some of the biggest benefits of Verint Interaction Recording include:
- Cross channel recording management: Simplify the art of managing, capturing, indexing, and archiving recordings in an omnichannel ecosystem. Verint’s Interaction Recording environment comes with a simple, straightforward user interface, where you can examine all of the interactions of your business. The unified environment even helps with storing recordings, with features like automatic tagging with call disposition topics and user-defined topics too
- Easy maintenance and control: With an all-in-one environment for all of your conversations, it’s much easier to manage and maintain essential data in the business. Companies can align data for better business decision making while reducing the amount of extra work team members need to do. The omnichannel interaction player in the technology means you can listen, view, and analyse interactions in the same place, then take action instantly. Because the system is cloud-based, you can add engagement channels at will
- Capture richer, contextual data: Great decision-making starts with better data. Aside from simply helping to manage and sort your interaction data, Verint can also capture rich contextual data, providing a more comprehensive view of the customer journey. Users can search and replay captured interactions and digital data, regardless of where they were stored in the enterprise too, so it’s easier to find essential information when you need it
- Integrations with the Verint Portfolio: The Interaction Recording solution from Verint works best when paired with the other speech and analysis tools from the Verint ecosystem. You can align your recording solution with quality management tools, or biometrics-based services to help with fraud detection and authentication. There are real-time speech analytics tools available, desktop and process analytics, and even Verint encryption management for higher levels of security and protection
- Proven compliance support: Aside from giving you better insights into customer experience and improving your decision-making strategy, the Verint Interaction Recording tool is also a proven solution for compliance recording. You can use the comprehensive environment to make sure you’re ready for any compliance issues you might encounter
Who Needs Verint Interaction Recording?
Knowledge is power, and that’s definitely the case for today’s businesses. The more you know about your daily processes, conversations with customers, and the overall client journey, the more likely you are to succeed. Verint Interaction Recording allows companies to more easily leverage the benefits of call and interaction recording while addressing compliance requirements.
With a simple and aligned interface, you can capture, track, access, and analyse conversations from every part of the customer journey. The data companies collect with Verint Interaction Recording will pave the way for better customer satisfaction, improved operations and even better security. Used alongside other Verint tools for things like Identity Authentication and quality management, you can take the benefits of Verint Interaction Recording even further.
Verint Interaction Recording Review: Verdict
Whether used as a standalone solution or part of a comprehensive kit of Verint recording and analytics tools, Verint Interaction recording has a lot to offer. The solution promises to give companies more value from their interaction recordings, by helping them to leverage valuable insights from the data they capture.
With a contextual and comprehensive omni-channel environment for tracking customer conversations, companies can pinpoint opportunities for growth, and respond to challenges quickly. All the while, Verint’s recording solution is also a proven tool for compliance too.