The customer journey is growing increasingly complex, with more communication channels to consider, higher expectations and endlessly changing trends. The bigger your business or enterprise, the more complicated the customer experience ecosystem becomes, often growing to form a unique ecosystem of cloud tools, on-premises technologies, and bespoke services.
Genesys Multicloud CX promises leading global brands a way to simplify the ever-mutating CX landscape, with a straightforward system. You can deploy your Multicloud solution however you choose, with a range of cloud vendors, public or private cloud models, and on-premises ecosystems for greater flexibility and control.
At the same time, Genesys Multicloud CX includes access to transformational services and support from a comprehensive team of professionals every step of the way. Here’s what you need to know about the Genesys Multicloud CX environment.
Genesys Multicloud CX Review: Features
Built to make complex CX environments simpler, the Genesys Multicloud CX environment adapts to fit your business, CX ecosystem and cloud environment, with plenty of professional support along the way. Genesys Multicloud CX allows business leaders to align the partners, technology, and services they need to create the ultimate CX experience. You can even get help with various stages of transformation, from mapping systems and journeys to showcasing success.
As a comprehensive solution for customer service, Genesys Multicloud CX offers everything an evolving business might need to support its target audience. You’ll even have access to AI-optimised operations with AI-powered bots, self-service, and predictive routines. Features of Genesys Multicloud CX include:
- AI-powered bots for web and mobile use
- Predictive routing to drive revenue
- Predictive engagement to help track customer behaviour
- Proactive security for complete peace of mind
- Comprehensive risk management
- Industry compliance to the highest standards
- Speech-enabled IVR
- Voice bots and chatbots for customer service
- Chat, email, and SMS messaging
- Skill and cost-based routing
- Call-back functionality
- Workload distribution
- Workforce engagement
- Interaction recording and analytics
- Resource management
- Integration and apps with the AppFoundry marketplace
- CRM integrations
- APIs and SDKs
- Designer analytics (custom made)
- Historical reports and analytics
- Real-time reporting and analytics
Genesys Multicloud CX is a comprehensive environment where businesses can build the ultimate strategy for customer satisfaction. From powerful routing features with automated workflows, artificial intelligence, and a unified platform for all your interactions, Genesys will change the way CX teams work for the better. The solution even offers customised solutions through strategic partnerships with Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Adobe.
Genesys Multicloud CX Review: Benefits
Genesys Multicloud CX will unify your voice and digital channels like never before, giving you all the tools, you need to enhance inbound and outbound interactions. With this end-to-end toolkit, companies can give employees the tools they need for better performance while collecting valuable data about the customer journey.
The Genesys Multicloud CX solution also goes above and beyond the requirements of modern security standards. Whatever your industry requirements, you can rest assured you’ll have a safe and resilient CX system. Some of the major benefits of Genesis Multicloud CX include:
- Disruptive technology for the customer journey: Genesys Multicloud CX comes packed with tools for the next generation of customer service. You can create bots to assist with self-service strategies, capable of responding to text and voice. There are predictive routing tools to help boost your chances of an efficient workflow, and engagement services which help with analysing customer behaviour when they’re on your website or interacting with your team. You can even access speech-enabled IVR
- Omni-channel communications: Speak to your customers on the channels they prefer and maintain a consistent brand presence across every platform. The Genesys Multicloud CX platform offers access to messaging and SMS apps, email, chat, audio calls and more. An all-in-one environment for tracking inbound and outbound interactions makes the workforce more productive while helping you to understand the customer journey.
- Improved workforce engagement: Genesys Multicloud CX doesn’t just help with improving customer experience, it can enhance agent experience too. With interaction analytics, you can determine where your team are having problems, and offer relevant training to guide them to success. Genesys Workforce planning features help with resource allocation, while interaction recording makes it easier to track compliance with essential policies. There are even handy reports for workforce productivity
- Deeper insights into customers: Make intelligent choices for the future of your company, with a host of rich analytics features from Genesys. The Multicloud CX environment comes with historical reports and analytics to help you pinpoint trends in conversations, and plan for the future. There are real-time analytics and dashboards to help users analyse their performance at the moment and reduce the risk of customer churn. All the while, integrations with your CRM system and other tools means you can keep relevant customer data connected in the same platform
- Endless flexibility: The Genesys Multicloud CX environment takes flexibility to the next level, giving businesses the scalable environment, they need to thrive. You can add business intelligent system integrations and explore the AppFoundry marketplace to transform your CX landscape. There’s support for APIs and SDKs to help with open source projects, and Genesys partners with leaders like Google and Microsoft cloud providers too
Created for larger companies with more complex CX strategies, the Multicloud CX from Genesys is the dynamic experience ecosystem businesses can adapt to suit them.
Genesys Multicloud CX Review: Verdict
With the Multicloud CX environment, Genesys ensures leading global brands can continue to compete in an evolving experience ecosystem. The huge range of features in the toolkit, from AI-optimized operations to security and reliability services, means you can be prepared for anything the digital world has to throw at you.
As an extra benefit, Genesys ensures businesses also have access to the support and expertise they need to make their vision a reality. You can get custom assistance tailored to you, so there’s really no limit to what you can accomplish as you upgrade your CX strategy.